Everything is just s-m-o-o-t-h.......


posted by ♂YY♀ on , , , ,

1 comment

A day before the tournament...

I sent a message to one of my old friends, Ting, from my previous school, DM...
She's one of the pingpong players too... :)
I thought I would meet my previous pingpong coach from DM...
but she told me... He'd transferred to another school since last year...
How sad...
Luckily I'm still having a ball of DM that he gave me before I left DM...
I'll be always remember him whenever I used that ball... XD

I woke up early in the morning...
and started to find a shirt that suit for today's event...
I picked DM's pingpong club t-shirt BRAVELY... =,=
I don't know why...
I just feel safe wearing it for the tournament... :)
I was wearing the same t-shirt with all the ping pong players from DM!!! XD
How brave am I....

Everything is just going smooth...
I went through the tournament schedule as I reached there...
And I found that my path to the semi-final is damn smooth... lolz
I'm going to beat down a Malay girl at first... and followed by another Malay girl...
Gosh... I can just win without any great challenge?!
ok... I'm not going to talk so long on this...
As the result... I got 2nd-runner up in the district level tournament...
And I'm going to the state level~ :)
Everything is juuuuustttt smooth...
Unluckily, Ting was defeated in the first round...
Her opponent is one of the experienced player in the district...
Unlucky her...
She's like a bit upset with that...
As she requested me to have a match with her...
She wanna see whether she is more suitable to represent the district to the state level...
I was quite shocked with this... well... I didn't accepted it... =,=

Well, I'm trying to focus on the period I'd been through before the tournament actually...
My skills lost...
I'd no time for practicing...
I'd try my best and sacrificed my preparation class and homework for the training...
Sounds like hardship huh? =,=
In fact, I didn't aim anything for the tournament...
And I never expect I can reach the state level...
Everything is out of expectation... XD

However, because of this tournament...
I'd neglected my studies...
I couldn't followed up with those topics that I'd missed for the tournament...
I should work on my ass after the Chinese New Year I think...

Okay... here's some pics... XD


*The memorable ball... XD




*Ting and YY... :)




*medaaaaaal... XD

1 comment

Leave a Reply