From the starting line... to the destiny...


posted by ♂YY♀ on , , , , ,

No comments

This is the last post before I leave my sweet-sweet-home...
I miss everyone here... sincerely...

Daddy... don't make yourself older... just reduce some of the work... let the workers to do... and take care of yourself k...

Mummy... happy to be with you this holiday... I know the way I talk and my words may hurt you... I would like to apologize here, hope you can forgive me... I'll miss your home-cooked food after this, for sure...

SuperBro... glad to have holidays with you... It was fun gaming together, and I felt upset when I saw you crying in front of Jessie because of the depressions... Take it easy Babe, we all know you are always the best... :)

Jay... I had on phone with you quite many times in this holiday... Although you missed out a lot of family gatherings and special occasions... But you have to know that no one ever forget you... Everyone was asking SuperBro and I where's our beloved sister :) Be tough, Jay... Happy to receive your posted-christmas present... Thank you! And I'm sorry that I have not enough posts to let you give me the rewards... :) [one more post!XD]


I'd done my packing just now...
I felt scared suddenly when I was packing...
I feel nervous to go back to the rushing life... life under pressure...
Hope I can go through it...
I really appreciate everything that people had done for me...


I'm going to start my journey here, the starting line, to the peak of mountain, the destiny!
I'm R-E-A-D-Y!
Serting, here YY comes! XD


Pen off.
2/1/2011 12.39am
[clock on laptop]

Leave a Reply