They always give me strength to keep on going...


posted by ♂YY♀ on , , , , ,

1 comment

[9 January 2011, 15:41, in my class...]

Mummy always feels worry about me...
She's always worrying me, the only Chinese student in the college...
whether I'm alone in the hostel or not...
whether I have my meals on time or not...
whether I have friends or not...
whether I feel happy with the hostel life or not...

Sometimes, I may complain to Mummy about my roomates...
Sometimes, I may complain to Mummy about the food at dining hall...
Mummy always ask me whether I wanna go back to government school..
I answered, "How long the journey I'd been through here... How can I stop it here?"
It'll always followed by the second question...
"Why don't you go back to the government school when I asked you last year?"
"I'd chosen this way... Why should I change the direction that I'd planned?"

In fact, Mummy is the one who always support me no matter what...
Sometimes, I feel tired of being the excellent one...
Mummy always buck me up at the moment I think of giving up...
She told me, I must push my ass up and keep on struggling when others are having fun and entertaining themselves...
She told me, never get down and prove to everyone that I'm the best among the best... even I'm the only Chinese here... even I'm all alone here...
She told me, always think of my own aim and just focus on it... Do not turn back or look at other places... try to concentrate then I'll be the winner...:)


Besides Mummy, Jay is always there for me...
She's a good listener...
Jay followed SuperBro's journey track, while I follow Jay's...
They'd been through the track that I'm using now...
Jay always understand my circumstances...
Jay always know what to say to comfort my soul...
Jay always know the best for me... :)
I just can't buck up without her...


I love you, Mummy and Jay...
I'll do my best... :)



1 comment

Leave a Reply