Footsteps from Bali [Step 1]


posted by ♂YY♀ on ,

2 comments

After the last paper for SPM. I went for a Bali trip. With Dad and Mum.
Well. I'm not going to describe the place I went one by one.
But telling you every single footsteps I left at Bali.
And every single footsteps that Bali left in my heart. (:

The very first flight.

I'm 17 already! And it's the first flight in my life!
Well, however, I'm not as exciting as Mummy and Daddy expected.
Haha, I just only being cool during the flight.
Just more photoshooting on it. [Well, it's a must. (:]



YY is on her first flight! XD



Mummy and YY. (:


Mummy lend me to have the seat beside the window.
Just because my first time sitting on a plane. (:
Jay had her first flight at twelve.
Unfortunately, SuperBro haven't have any flight yet till now.
So, I'm so lucky to have this opportunity!
Haha. SuperBro! Don't be jealous okayy. XD


When looking outside the window, and the plane is leaving the ground gradually,
some special and unique thingy play in my mind.
How small and tiny we are.
From the top, houses and buildings are like matches boxes. [smaller maybe.]
People are not seen.
The issue is, why there's still people in this world who like to boast about themselves?
We are not insane. We cannot even reach the power of Big Man.
We are just to be the loyal servant and be humble.
When we are as proud as a peacock, don't we think about Big Man?
When we are bullying others that being weaker, don't we think about Big Man?
When we feel like we are something like "hot stuff" among others, don't we think about Big Man?
When we think we are rich enough, don't we think about Big Man?
How small, tiny and weak we, the humans, are.
After a moment, nothing to be seen, including the tall buildings and skycrappers.
What are we then? As tiny as the bacteria.
If Big Man has a lab. HE have to see us using the microscope. (:
What do you think?
We get a NOBLE trophy then we are insane?
We become the champion in any event then we are insane?
We get our degree, even master and PHD certificate then we are insane?
We have bundles of wealth then we are insane?
Everyone is the same in the eye of His.
Our success just depends on our hard work.
Big Man is fair enough.
If you are smart, you'll lose something else in other way.
If you are not pretty enough like others, you'll be granted something else in other way.
Chapter 1 from the trip: Humble is the first policy to become a human. (:




outside view from the plane!


Just to share a little footsteps from Bali. Have a nice day! (:



Pens off.

2 comments

Leave a Reply