It's all about 'HappyHappy'! Grrr.


posted by ♂YY♀ on , ,

No comments





I seldom start a post with a picture before this. [never maybe?]
Did you see this guy before?!
He's deadly wanted by YY now. -,-
Whoever kill him in front of me, I'll give you sweets!

Here's the story.
I was playing table tennis with SuperBro.
Suddenly [Yes, very sudden.] I heard an irritating sound.
Oh damn, and I saw that guy! [The one in the photo! Riang-Riang Bodo namenye!]
SuperBro and I was running like hell. -,-
I even burst into tear being frightened by that stupid thing. Darn.

Recalling...
He often appears in my college when I was in Form4.
OMAIGODD. You can't imagine that.
Just him [Only one. Without friends.] entering my class.
He able to empty up my class within 5 seconds.
Girls were screaming like heck. -,-
Boys were escaping too.
Darn. Just because of this thing named 'HappyHappy' aka 'Riang-Riang Bodo'. LOL.

I ended up playing table tennis with SuperBro because of him! Arghhh!

Okay, that's all I want to share with you guys about HappyHappy. :)
Next time if you see him, just kick his ass for me please. -,- I'll be pleased.

BTW. I'm here to announce.
HAPPY BABY DAY SUPERBRO! <3
It's 2nd April today! Weeeee~
A GREAT day for a GREAT person!



You are the best brother ever. :)
I CHERISH YOU! <3

Well, sorry that I have no presents for you.
But something I need to tell here!
Your birthday present from Jessie is damn great!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Xiom Zeta + Xiom Jazz~

Xiom Zeta.
This table tennis rubber is super cool man.
Built in speed glue babe~
Bery Bery Bery Bery SPEEDY and SPINNY!
I was quite shocked when I first hold the bat.
First thing came into my mind is 'Not so heavy, I like it. :P'
[Okay, I prefer lighter bat. :)]




Matching with Jazz blade.
Made by Kiso Hinoki.
Well, I didn't do any research on it, but based on what SuperBro told me, it's a nice blade with expensive material :P
When it's expensive, then we know how the quality is. XD



SuperBro told me that he got an initial on the blade, specially for him.
LOL. He really mean it to that initial 'T'.
So speechless.
Bro, everyone who has this blade got that initial okay. -,-

Although I'd been long long time didn't get involved in table tennis, but it's still my favorite sports okay!
Sorry SuperBro, I just keep on saying that you are just boasting about your Xiom.
It's really awesome kay.
Haha. Just trying to let you down. Don't want you to kembang lerr~ Bahahaha. :D
BTW, My Sriver EL is still the best for me.
Since 2005, I used Sriver EL and never switch to other rubber. I'm lovin' it! <3

Whatever laa Bro, it's totally awesome. You deserve it. Although it's your final year in UM.
I felt a little bit emo when you said that will be your last bat.
Time flies. It's 2012 ady.
I finished my secondary school ady.
And you reached your final year finally.
Do your best kay. I know you can do it. It's your glamor final year!
Always pray the best for you. :)
Happy Baby Day, once again, 23-year-old-baby-boy. :)
Peace.

 
P/S: Thanks for the hug this afternoon. (: Best of luck for your future! Love you!






Leave a Reply