Call ME Miss Drifter. (:


posted by ♂YY♀ on ,

No comments

Early, early, early, in the morning.....
[Woke up quite late. 7.30am. My alarm at 7.00 get snoozed again and again. Imagine that. LOL]
Not really any big event for me. -,-
Surprisingly. I didn't get nervous at all.
Hello. I'm not boasting here.
True colors. True feeling.
I thought I will get nervous and scare like hell till don't know how to spell 'SLEEP' in the night.
Oh. I didn't tell you yet what's the event this morning?
Oh. Driving test.
Someone told me it's like 'petik jari'. LOL.
Well. Credits to someone.
I kept on petik my fingers this morning waiting for my turn. -,-
I had driving test (JPJ) this morning.
Eh, did I mentioned above?

Alright alright. I thought I won't update with you guys about this.
But HELL NO. Something interesting happened.
I'M GONNA TELL THE WHOLE WORLD! XD
When I took my number [Oh, it's 7. (:], then an unknown uncle said to me,
"AMOI, YOU KENE TUKAR BAJU OHH!"
I gave myself a troll face.
I'm dead. LOL. I wore a shirt without collar?!
Holy shit. AMOI. Y U NO BRAIN?!
Then the JPJ Officer was damn unfriendly and call my number.
[I got a number tag on the shirt. Like prisoners huh?! -,-]
"7! YOU PESAL PAKAI MODEN MODEN? PIGI CARI BAJU KAT ROMPIN SKUNK"
I turned my face toward Auntie.
[Still remember the Husband-And-Wife in this post Whoa! What the fish?!]
Auntie nodded her head. Hmm. Guess what. We changed our clothes. -,-
I'm okay with her shirt.
Not so old-fashioned for my wearing style maybe. [FOR HER ABSOLUTELY YES. LOL]
But it's ridiculous when you saw people wearing your own shirt and walked around in front of you.
Everyone was laughing at her. Sorry Auntie. :'( My shirt doesn't suit your age?
No doubt. That's the interesting thingy I wanna share. -,-
For me, there's nothing special to share about the process of the test.
Except how hot is the day, how long did I wait, how many sweat on my forehead and neck. LOL.
I-DON'T-CARE-IF-YOU-THINK-IT'S-LAME. -,-


 No offence. Braces girls are HOT! Bhahahahahha. :D


 Miss Drifter 2012. :P


Well. That's so called petik jari. Then for sure I passed it like petik jari. (:
Call me Miss Drifter bebeh!
What? You want the tips to pass?
Just flirt the officer without having eye contact with him! :P
[Avoid eye contact to keep yourself calm. But well. He's wearing sunglasses. -,-]
Peace yawwww. (:


Leave a Reply