Her name? Chuok Ying. =)


posted by ♂YY♀ on

No comments


We love us! =D

Am going to write about a girl.
A classmate of mine in Sem1. A friend of mine in Sem2. A sister of mine in Sem3. *Cheers*
It's her birthday today. 16th of December. Celebrated at 9th October. (Isn't this insane? LOL)

The insanely-early celebration! =D Happy Birthday to all of them!

Chuok, wishing you in fb was too mainstream, thought that I would do something different for you here. =)
Tadaaa. I know you're in Australia now enjoying life, but, haizz, you know laa, people like me are going to stay at home until I-don't-know-when. *envy tone* Alright, wishes are already written in your album, you go and revise laa XD Mian de wishes also on your wall since I-don't-know-when-also, you go and revise laa. XD *lazi-ness overflow* Btw, was really happy when you got the Oxford Interview! =D

Alright, this girl, her name? Chuok Ying. =)

1. Super optimistic
Never met a person like her. When you're down, she can try any ways to help you and cheer you up, anything will still works okay except when she was trying to act cute. -,- And the most important thing is, she's always that positive! People say that if we wanna give the others some positive energy, you need to spare a lot! And she definitely has it! Because the way she looks at a situation or a problem, she's way too positive than others. Example? Errr. You're gonna figure it out yourself! =D No matter I feel down or kinda stressed out, she's always there. [Depends on me wanna find her or not laa, HAHAHAHHA]
Heard a lot about her unique tap-tap, although I don't know what's wrong with the tapping and how it really works, the way it sounds is kinda cute, hehe. *tap-tap* [Does it mean something like all-iz-wel? LOL] Read her text which ends with tap-tao before, hehe, that's cute. =P



2. Makan punya kaki
Did you ever feel like wanna eat something badly and wish you can find someone as company. Chuok Ying is the answer. I think we did share our common interest. EAT GOOD FOOD! The only difference is... she loves to eat almost everything. -,- So, whenever you said, sushi? She'll say YES! KFC? She'll say YES! Ramen? She'll say YES! Laksa? She'll say YES! Chatime? She'll say YES! Oh God. -,- But, steamboat [especially self-cook one] is always our favourite! Huahuahua. I do admit that she gained weight in Sem 3, most possibly because of me, keep on jio-ing her to makan this and that. O,o Alright, we lose weight together now kay? I didn't even like your 'I'm a round ball' hacked-status you know! =P

Steamboat! Cropped out from somewhere else, who asked you keep all our steamboat photos! >,<

3. Common interest?
I just have to say, we are kinda common to certain extent.
Firstly, we always love the same thing. [You don't say you love my Mian!] Songs. Movies. Food.
Still remember that we cried together when the A-Levels program came to the very end. [At Rock Cafe?]
Because of one of the songs from Tiny Time, she cried and get very emotional like me. LOL
Almost had the same views as hers in some conflicts which bring more and more talks and discussions to us in my room. Huahuahua. We can even abandoned books in the midst of preparation of exam and go for a movie or some food in Pyramid/spend the night with movie-thon in my room. LOL
And then, our lifestyle. Can't believe that I will meet someone from an environment like me. Not the family background but the mums. Haha. Enzymes with weird smell are used to wash things at home, activities that they joined in Tzuchi, mums that obsessed with yoga, a lot of things that can be recycled are collected at home and so on. Ohh mannn. We just realized that when we were complaining about the same thing! I don't really talk about these with my friends but her! =D Funnehhh.
Just one thing I can't tolerate. -,- CHUOK YING CAN YOU KEEP YOU ROOM NEAT AND CLEAN OMGOMGOMG! Hahahaha. Well, not to forget to say, I'm a neat freak in their eyes.



4. She's gifted!
Why do I say so? Because she's super lazy to do revisions and homework but still a genius! As I mentioned earlier, she got and interview from Oxford Babe! =D *proudproudproud* I still remember how 'guilty' we were for not doing Ms Esther's homework and pastyears, but still didn't put any effort in. =P Hahaha. [But of course, we pushed to our limits already before exams.] She always get good marks in exams or test, no matter what subject it is, HIGH MARKS INDEED! Although sometimes my marks were just too embarrassing to put beside yours, but I'm truly proud of you all the time! Mian said you understand thing very well in short time, hmm, this might be your secret weapon I guess. You don't need much revision like others as you grabbed the theory as basics. You're the best Chuok! Keep it up! Hope to visit Oxford to meet you in future! =D Keep in faith!



Can't think of anymore to describe her. If wanna know her more, you can ask me for her phone number in private. Nyehehehe.
Chuok, you always say that you envy my love story, you'll find yours one day! Everyone's favourite love story is always their own. Believe me! =D If comes to the worst case, no one wanna love you, come, me and Mian love you. HAHAHA.
Even though we only get closer in Semester 3, but isn't that enough for us to remember? =)
Thank you for always that straight and honest to point out my mistakes and flaws.
Tearing whenever I read those long long messages of yours. =D Thank you for coloring my A-levels life, and hope to get more colors from you in my following life! [Won't you want mine too *winkwink*]
Keep in touch alright! Don't think that you don't have to contact us after you went to Australia or something! Even you get into Oxford, don't forget us laa! We all [Mao and others] will sad die. =/
Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU STINKY!



Lots of love,
Yin Yin =)


Leave a Reply