Behind the scene : Kimchi


posted by ♂YY♀ on , ,

No comments

Actually the kimchi recipe appears SUDDENLY on my laptop screen.
Here's the story goes........

I'm studying in MARA Junior Science College.

For your acknowledge,
every Form 4 students has to complete a SEM(School Enrichment Project).

We have to find a topic and do a complete study on the topic we have chosen.

Alright, after a long long time, I'd decided to do about 'Homemade Enzymes' with my teammate.
Ok, I'm not going to post her name here...
I'm quite disappointed with her actually.
She's enjoying her vacation here and there and did nothing for the project.

Even the topic was given by my Mummy. *huh...=,=*
Alright, alright... this is an immoral action for talking bout her gossip here... [I apologized... >,<] Therefore, I searched for 'Enzyme cleaner' and 'Healthy Fruit Enzymes' from the web...
Ahah... I found it and I saved before I shut the laptop down.


One day, I accompanied Mummy to the wet market. [Yea... damn wet and smelly =,=]

Mummy was like memorizing some ingredients she wanna buy.

And she told me... she found a recipe from the web and wanna have a try...
Yea... as you guess... she found it ACCIDENTALLY from the tab I'd saved before I shut down...


This holiday, I found that Mummy was definitely different with her 'past tense'...

Maybe it's because I'd been long time didn't go back home and...
She made me surprising! :)

She started facebook-ing, asking me how to send e-mail to others, asking me to teach her how to chat with others, asking me this and that about Internet...
It's a good start :)

She's starting to discover the world of teens!
[one of her purposes is to monitoring me at fb actually...=,=]



Anyway, back to our topic...
During the process of making kimchi, Mummy gave me a few moment of silence...

Scene 1:

#Mummy is blending the ingredients while I am taking photos.

Mummy : OMG!
YY : What?

Mummy : The pear and apple!

YY : What's wrong with the pear and apple?

Mummy : Can you please help me to print out the recipe from the web?

YY : What? You haven't read the recipe and just get started?!


# First silence... and the sound of printer followed...


Scene 2:

Mummy : Alright, we can start to mix them up now!

YY : Mum! Wear the gloves!

Mummy : It's easier without gloves!

YY : Mum, it's stated in the recipe as the reminder!

Mummy : Ignore it!


# Second silence...


Scene 3:


# Mummy is mixing up the ingredients while I'm taking photos...


Mummy : How if Mummy's kimchi fail?

YY : Huh? We will still finish it up... =,=

Mummy : Why don't just dispose it? It's just about RM5-7...

# Third silence....



Yeah, if we buy kimchi at ordinary supermarket...

It does having a damn high price in low quantity...

For the homemade kimchi... It's dirt cheap!


I have a cousin, who started admiring TVXQ [we all know what's that right? =,=]

And she started searching for Korean food after admiring her 'husbands'...

[lolz... She did called them like that...=,=]
Mummy sent some [like the container for 'taufu far'] kimchi to her...
She's damn excited...=,= lolz...




Leave a Reply