Memories... Deep inside my heart...


posted by ♂YY♀ on ,

1 comment

After finishing the chapter of 'Nutrition',
I walked out from my room to breath in fresh air...

Tension released.


Mummy was washing Daddy's car...

Yea... a LOT of dirt...

Auntie KC [she came for house-cleaning once a week] was gone.

A dust-free house was left behind her...

Thanks Auntie KC :)


YY : Mummy, can I sit here? [pointing the chess-liked, black and white floor]


Mummy : Ya, it's clean... [She seemed to focus on Daddy's car =,=]


As I sat down...

A strange feeling rooted in my heart...


Long long long time ago...

About 13-15 years ago...

A 2-or-3-year-old little girl always sat on the floor where I was sitting on it..

She followed bugs or insects crawling on the floor...

She rode on her little bicycle with 2 extra wheel behind on that floor...

She cried like a baby in the house [she was locked] as her Mummy was doing cleaning on that floor for her to play on that floor like usual... :)

I missed that moment... very much...:'(


Time flies... I'm going to be 17 years old next year...

I'm no longer live in my sweet sweet home everyday...

I'm no longer the little girl without any pressure and just finding bugs on the floor...

I'm no longer the one who can eat Mummy dishes everyday...

I'm no longer to be with SuperBro and Jay everyday and quarrel with them...

I'm no longer the sister who always bully Jay... and laugh at Jay when she's crying...

I'm no longer a little girl...


Long, long time ago, Mummy always used to tell us [SuperBro, Jay and YY] a powerful sentence as I still remember till today...

"Go ahead! Go ahead! Fight with your sister! You won't have the chance after a few years!"

Mummy's words work...
SuperBro left home when he was in Form4 [Year 2005], when I was in 11.

Jay left home when she was in Form4 [Year 2008], when I was in 14.

I was left alone that time...
Yea, there's Daddy and Mummy with me...

But I could burst into tears,
every time I sent them out of the gate of our home,
hugging them, and watching Mummy's car left the house to their hostel...
I miss them a lot... :'(


Lastly, I left home this year [Form4, Year 2010]...

I left Daddy and Mummy alone finally...
And it's a totally different life experience for me...
I thought I won't be homesick after entering the boarding school...

But sometimes, I would cried like a baby after Mummy or Daddy encouraged me and gave me strength through the phone... I do miss them a lot... :'(

I looked strong physically, but I'm a soft-boned though...


YY : Mummy, can I be a nutitionist?

[ok, I said that just because I'd just finished the 'Nutrition' chapter...=,=]


Mummy : (still washing the car) You do hate Biology right?

YY : I'd just finished the chapter of 'Nutrition' actually :)

Mummy : Interested in Architecture? It's totally excluded Bio in it...

YY : (thought of someone who studying this course...=,=)....... #silence#

Mummy : It's better than lawyer I think... You may like it... Let Mummy set the ambition for you... You are the only one who don't have own ambitions among the siblings... Mummy decided for you already... You just follow... k?

YY : Hah?! How can others help me to decide?

Mummy : You choosed not to decide yourself?

YY : .......#silence#........


I'm not an ambitious person...
But I will not prefer to become a doctor like superBro and Jay...
Bio is not my cup of tea! I just wish I could get a simple A for it...

Ya... I'm no longer the little girl who play with lizards and froggie...
I'm the girl who should have a dream to fly... :)




*Gosh... I miss them a lot... :(*




*Memories... deep inside my heart...*

1 comment

Leave a Reply