Returning to that place...


posted by ♂YY♀ on , ,

No comments

A few days more, I'm going back to that place.
The place I learnt to step on my own feet...
I'm going back and be with them... :)




*My lovely classmates...*



There are 25 of us... :)

`Taqi, he always give helping hands and listen to me + give me advices when I got into trouble...

`Nizzam, he's the president of the class and I'm his good assistant. He's a cool guy and be quiet most of the time...

`Akmal, he's the most quiet and shy boy in the class... He's a kind man though :)

`Heknes, the only Indian boy in the class... He's clever indeed... [but a bit selfish =,=]

`Din, his father is a Chinese marrying a Malay... but he doesn't have any Chinese look... =,=

`Muhaimin, he's a good guy and nice to talk to him, but once he gets angry... hoho....

`Azmeer, he sneezes damn LOUDLY... sometimes he 'battle' with other class student with his big sneezing sound... haha...

`Mail, he's the most weirdo in the class, lol... I just don't why he always wear slippers to preparation class... =,= [Mail... try to follow the school rules! XD]

`Haris, the professor that having good pointers in the class... he loves bio but hates History...XD He helped me a lot in academics... :) Thanks Haris...

`Azam, he's hardworking ACTUALLY, and has a nice handwriting than me... =,=

`G-Bot, I have no idea with his nickname, but he brings a lot of fun in my class since his presence... :) Nice job G-Bot...

`Adieb, he's a cute guy, well, sometimes he may be rude to teachers but he's the happy angel in our batch! :) Great to have him in our class...

`Harith, he's handsome... sincerely... And I love his smile!!! We had great times and we are going to study together and strive for our SPM dreams together in 2011!!! Wish us luck! :)

`Zikry, he's a LDP [something like prefects...] and he did jobs well... :) He always be my favorite leader in any occasion...

`Nazrin, OMG! He's cute! And adorable! Haha... he always laugh like a teddy bear and he felt disappointed when he got his pointer... His target is above 3.5! Nazrin, bless you! :)



Ok... now girls...



`Ireeny, she's caring :) She always lead us [including boys] in activities and she's a good listener... She helped a few times when I was depressed till I can't concentrate on my studies... Thanks a lot, Ireeny! :)

`Shaz, the little one... She's short but cute! She's a strong little girl although she faced a lot of obstacles in this year... I can feel her strength that can make a falling tree to stop falling :)

`Mimie, my deskmate... She's quite mysterious and she doesn't like to share her little private secret with us... She's not selfish and she trusted us, of course! She just don't want others to share the sadness with her... :)

`Syaza, she miss her previous school a lot and she'd planned to leave the present college... Since July or August I think, she started to accept everything there and try to correct everything back... Best of luck, Syaza! We all love you!

`Melissa, the only Indian girl in the class... Intelligent and loves to teach others [unlike Heknes lolzzz =,=] I like her... :)

`Eujee, she's my roomate... She always bring her Nikon camera and take photos for others... :)

`Myra, my roomate too... She's quite sensitive with others word actually... And... helpful..! :)

`Farra, she's a disciplined student and she has an Italic handwriting! Cool babe! XD

`YY, the only Chinese in the class and in the batch... It's ME! talkative, always feel sleepy and wake Ireeny up although she's feeling sleepy at the same time in the class... haha


That's why our class is special.... It's the only class that having 3 different races and 4 different religions student! Whoa!!! XD I love my classmates!!! muarkzz! Love you all!


This few days, I saw a lot of status in facebook about 'homework'...
Ok, I'm glad that I'd forced myself to finish up all my work in the early of December... :)
Everyone is like...

"OMG... 4 days left... should I give up?"
"Gosh... Who want to help me these?!"
"I need 1 more month for the handouts!!!"

C-R-A-Z-Y~~~

Ok... Of course they need help... Who can finish everything up within a week? Can't even me..XD
So, some of my besties called me up and checked what I'm putting my ass on...

"Hello, whatcha doing my friend? Are you in health? Erm... there's something..."

Then, I'll cut their sentence down...

"You wanna get my help in homework? haha... I knew it babe... What's that? just tell me!"

Then.... I'll get a LOT of 'opportunity' next year to be cared and loved due to the helping hands I gave... :)
Guess what? [Who knows?! XD]
I'll wait and see how they treat me in the college... haha...

Ok... Things are packed I think... and I'm going to say farewell to my bed... my room... my parents... my sweet, sweet home...

I love you, Daddy and Mummy! <3>

Leave a Reply