I gotta beat you down!


posted by ♂YY♀ on ,

No comments

Seems like I'm going to end up my 2-months holiday and back to the school.
Before the holiday, all the student got a 'packet' of 'holiday gift' from the beloved teachers...
I'd counted... there is 10 subjects altogether...
And I'd given myself an aim...
I gotta finish all the work asap so that I have spare time for this...



Tadaa... that's it... my favourite biology...



*Biology is life... *



We are informed that a diagnostic test will be held on January 2011,
and all the Form4 syllabus will come out in the test...
I got an unfavourable grade in last sem in bio...

This annoyed every one including Mummy...
I know she'll be sad for that...


Let's see, superBro is going to become a doctor in few years...
Jay is going to take her favourite course, Medicine...=,=

[ALL BIOLOGY!!!]


so... how can I don't perform well in that...?!
It's a shame... [>,<]
But the fact is, I can't handle it well unlike other subjects!
I got good grades in every subjects... [EXCEPT Biology...]
My goodness...



As a conclusion... I gotta work on my ass and beat bio down!
I wanna make Daddy and Mummy to be proud of me!
So, that's the plan...
1 Day 1 Chapt!

It's in progress... I need 1 more week to complete my HUGE plan...
So... wish me luck! XD




The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long...

I won't give up!
Bio, I gotta beat you down!

Leave a Reply